Improve Your Handwriting
Basic, step by step video lessons that help you practise and become more confident with your everyday handwriting.
If you are unhappy with the way your handwriting looks and you're searching for ways to improve it, then you're at the right place.
- Maybe you are overwhelmed and you don't know how or where to start.
- You might have tried to change your handwriting before, but there is no structure to your practice.
- You find it hard to set a time during the day to practise your handwriting.
- Or you don't like how your current handwriting looks and you are searching for more inspiration.
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
A beautiful handwriting style is always noticed
- It makes you feel good writing in your journal, sending cards and letters, showing your notes and so on.
- The skill of handwriting remains important in education, employment and in everyday life.
- Good handwriting can help you focus, boost your memory and be more productive.
- Improving your handwriting can help you feel more confident.
My name is Christina Karachaliou and I'm the creator, designer, bullet journalist and creative entrepreneur behind www.christina77star.net.
Ever since I was at school, I was fascinated with letters and the way people write. I remember constantly looking at others' handwriting and getting inspired by them to change and improve my own. Now my handwriting looks better than ever, and I can help you do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let's improve your handwriting together!
Through this course we're going to:
- Analyse your current handwriting and choose the right materials
- Practise your letters (both uppercase and lowercase), as well as your numbers and punctuation.
- Practise words and phrases (pangrams) using all the letters.
- Follow tips, techniques and a suggested practice schedule to help you along.