Step-by-step video lessons that will help you set up and organise your life in your journal.
If you're interested in setting up a creative journal but you don't know how or where to start, then you're at the right place.
I thought it would be fun to take you along the way, as I'm setting up mine.
- So now you can watch me as I'm setting up my new planner page by page.
- I'll show you all the process step by step.
- You'll see how I choose which spreads and collections to add.
- I'll explain how I decide what to put where.
So let's set up our Creative Journal together!
What's included in the course?
- 24 Videos where I show you step by step how I create each page.
- A workbook to help you decide and put in order your spreads and collections.
- Lot's of examples and 35 printables for you to use and get inspired.
My name is Christina Karachaliou and I'm the creator, designer, bullet journalist and creative entrepreneur behind christina77star.
Through the years I found myself hopping around from planner to planner, trying to find a system or a planner that worked perfectly for me. However, I was never satisfied. In the beginning of 2016 while I was still looking for a new planner for the year, I came across the Bullet Journaling system and my ‘planning’ world changed - literally!
Today I feel the most organised I’ve ever been. There’s no little pieces of paper flying around, no missing appointments, no stress. My creative journal keeps everything I need to remember to do, and makes it so simple to plan my days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Creative Journaling was one of the BEST things I've ever done!
- I was able to gather all my to-do lists, random slips of papers, notes, ideas, and recommendations into one place
- I used it to further define and achieve my goals
- It helped me to increase my creativity